In the openlca web site there are two procedures (one in the main web page http://www.openlca.org/Resources-download.6.0.html and another one in the documentation page http://www.openlca.org/documentation/in ... nd_openLCA) to import and compile the sources files but no-one are right for me.
Here below, I explain the procedure I followed:
- 1) I run eclipse (Indigo Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/downlo ... -win32.zip)
- 2) I selected Help > Install New Software…and so I clicked on “Work with” choosing the address http://download.eclipse.com/releases/indigo
- 3) I checked “BIRT Framework” under “Business Intelligence, Reporting and Charting” and then I clicked Next accepting the license.
- 4) After installation I didn’t restart eclipse because I unzipped before the file “eclipselink-plugins-2.3.2.v20111125-r10461.zip” (downloaded from http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/index.php) under the “dropin” folder of the default eclipse path
- 5) I created a new project called “openlca”
- 6) I imported the sources clicking on File > Import > General > Archive File and selecting the path of compressed source file from the button “Browse…”
- 7) I put the flag on “Overwrite existing resources without warning”…
- 8) … but when I run the opelca.product, I’ll get an HTTP error (in the RAP Application tab)
Moreover, under the Outline tab, some dependences seem not to be resolved.HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /rap. Reason:
Powered by Jetty://
Is it possible to have a guide step by step to import the sources with the Indigo Eclipse version? Otherwise could you help me in understanding where I do mistakes and how I can solve them.
Thank you very much for any help and for the great work of the openlca staff!