Page 1 of 1

Changes in process input not showing up in results

Posted: 19 Apr 2018 13:15
by Frida Hermansson

I have noticed a problem; when I am trying to change the mass input of a flow in a process, the final impact assessment is not changes. I am changing the input with 15% but the final climate impact is exactly the same as before. I have tried to delete the product system and to restart the program but it has no effect.

The same goes for when I change the provider for electricity, I wanted to change from Germany to Sweden. The inventory after creating the product system says Swedish electricity, but when doing the impact assessment it goes back to German.

I am using 1.7 (problems also noticed in 1.6) on Mac.