'Calculate' error

jemenOpenLCA

'Calculate' error

Post by jemenOpenLCA » 10 Mar 2015 21:41

Hello,
I seem to have a problem generating a report for a simple product system when using different value for a local parameter.
I can analyze ('Quick results') the product system on its own with no problem. I can generate a report for a project using only one variant of the product system, with the default value or another value for the local parameter. I can also generate a report for a project with two variants of the product system having the same value for the local parameter but when I use different values for the local parameter for the two variants, I get the following error.
error.JPG
error.JPG (23.77 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
Can anyone help me with this? I have not changed the Maximum memory usage in MB value (3072) in the Preferences, my computer has 6 GB of memory, since a colleague can analyze the same product system with the default value.
Thanks in advance,
Jean-François

aciroth

Re: 'Calculate' error

Post by aciroth » 11 Mar 2015 13:18

Hello Jean-François,
this is a memory issue - try to allocate more memory (via preferences) or switch to a 64 bit version if you are running a 32 bit version and increase the memory then. You should not allocate more memory than openLCA can use on your computer.
Best wishes,
Andreas