using pre-beta ecoinvent 3 in beta openLCA 1.4

LAM

using pre-beta ecoinvent 3 in beta openLCA 1.4

Post by LAM » 20 Jan 2014 22:44

Hello,

I have imported ecoinvent 3 but am unable to open any processes. Error message is what I pasted in the Subject line.

Can you trouble shoot?

Additional details include (just a few pasted below from the complete list):

org.openlca.core.database.DatabaseException: Error while loading all Parameter

Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.4.0.v20120608-r11652): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Column 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE statement then 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is not a column in the target table.
Error Code: 30000

Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Column 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE statement then 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is not a column in the target table.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Column 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE statement then 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is not a column in the target table.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)

Caused by: ERROR 42X04: Column 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE statement then 'DISTRIBUTION_TYPE' is not a column in the target table.

aciroth

Re: using pre-beta ecoinvent 3 in beta openLCA 1.4

Post by aciroth » 21 Jan 2014 10:17

I think you imported the test-ecoinvent database from pre-beta openLCA 1.4. Since the structure of the database changed this creates errors.
Please use the current version of the ecoinvent database provided by us. Thank you!
Andreas

- I also changed the title of your post, I hope you agree