openLCA Nexus

Ants

openLCA Nexus

Post by Ants » 20 Jun 2013 15:49

Dear *,

just found out that there is a nice plugin for openLCA - the openLCA Nexus. As I am having problems (elementry flows are not recognized when building the product system) working with Ecoinvent AND ELCD data - I thought that these problems might be solved by importing the data in the openLCA Nexus Format.

I get the following error in openLCA - I have not clue what I should do differently.

Thx for your help,

Andreas
Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 3.43.07 PM.png
Screenshot of error
Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 3.43.07 PM.png (109.09 KiB) Viewed 6351 times

aciroth

Re: openLCA Nexus

Post by aciroth » 22 Jun 2013 13:56

Hi, the openLCA nexus is something that we are about to release, I hope start of next week, idea is indeed to provide a coherent, consistent data space for LCA - you need a login and also the nexus plugin for openLCA. An explanation is available in the wiki, here: http://openlca.org/documentation/index. ... nLCA_nexus. More will follow!
Best wishes,
Andreas

- quite a common German name..

Ants

Re: openLCA Nexus

Post by Ants » 25 Jun 2013 14:40

Hello Andreas,

I have performed the documented steps mentioned in the Wiki (and I am also working with the plugin in the latest version for MAC using the Nexus import file function). My problem is that the import does not work - giving me an error.
(see error message I posted).

Anything else I can do? Or are you working on a updated version I should download...

Thanks a lot,

Andreas