Two things regarding PROSUITE and nexus pack files trouble

7EAP

Two things regarding PROSUITE and nexus pack files trouble

Post by 7EAP » 03 Jan 2014 22:04

1)I have downloaded the prosuite .olca and the openprosuiteLCA openLCA 1.3.0.2

however the lectures on prosuite on DSS http://prosuite.org/web/guest/tutorial-dss by no means resemble what I see in the openLCA windows after importing the olca files the .olca I downloaded from the prosuite site :
That is all three (assigning product codes , SCENT tool ) are using data which are not in the olca files

non if any of the cases demonstrated in the tutorials are in the set ?

2) Moreover the openprosuite plugin org.openlca.prosuite_1.2.3.1.jar does not install on the mac os x platform for 1.3.4 it shows but will not install

3 A more serious problem is that none of the above versions openLCA 1.3.0.2 nor 1.3.4 is able to load the nexus pack files

aciroth

Re: Two things regarding PROSUITE and nexus pack files troub

Post by aciroth » 05 Jan 2014 14:21

Hi, thanks for your post -
1) that is true, the files are from a case that was created in the project. SCENT and product code assignment are not not part of the olca file but contained in the plugin.
2) ok thanks we will check, sorry (could be because we did not test this specifically on a Mac)
3) you need to install the nexus plugin too, please see here: http://openlca.org/documentation/index. ... in_openLCA
Best wishes
Andreas

aciroth

Post by aciroth » 06 Jan 2014 12:57

Hi, can you please retry - the installation should work now.
Thanks and best wishes, sorry for the inconvenience,
Andreas

mtou

Post by mtou » 29 May 2014 11:41

Is PROSUITE plugin working for 1.3.4 version? When I install the plugin, and restart the software to finish the installation, an error occurs and openLCA does not open anymore
I guess PROSUITE is not available for 1.4 beta version yet, is it foreseen to be?

Thanks in advance

aciroth

Post by aciroth » 29 May 2014 13:43

Hi, yes the PROSUITE plugin works in the 1.3.4 version. Check also please the documentation link above. For 1.4, we will first release the version and then ask about user needs.
Best
Andreas

framomo4

Post by framomo4 » 03 Jun 2016 12:09

aciroth wrote:Hi, thanks for your post -
1) that is true, the files are from a case that was created in the project. SCENT and product code assignment are not not part of the olca file but contained in the plugin.
2) ok thanks we will check, sorry (could be because we did not test this specifically on a Mac)
3) you need to install the nexus plugin too, please see here: http://openlca.org/documentation/index. ... in_openLCA
Best wishes
Andreas

Hi Andreas,
I wonder if PROSUITE is no longer or not yet available in openLCA v.15.0 beta. Will it maybe be in the final beta version?

thanks a lot,
Francisca Molina

aciroth

Post by aciroth » 03 Jun 2016 14:23

Hi Francisca,
since the project has ended, we are not planning this - but we see increasing interest recently. If you (or another reader of the forum) sees a possibility to add an integrative sustainability assessment in openLCA, as PROSUITE but probably slightly updated and refined, let us know!
Best wishes,
Andreas