calculation wizard

Birgit

calculation wizard

Post by Birgit » 01 Nov 2012 16:11

Hi,

I just started using openLCA and I have a little problem. In the beginner´s guide it shows that if you want to do an analysis, you open the calculation wizard and a window ("calculation properties) opens where you can choose the calculation type (quick results, analysis, Monte Carlo Simulation). Whenever I open the calculation wizard it does not show me those options and my window looks a little bit different than the one shown. The only thing regarding the calculation type is that I can choose between the calculation methods (Matrix-method or Sequential-method).
Does anybody have an advice, what I can do to analyse my results? I am using the open LCA 1.2 which is the one described in the beginner´s guide.

Any help would be appreachiated,

Birgit

aciroth

Re: calculation wizard

Post by aciroth » 02 Nov 2012 17:31

Hi Birgit,
You are right, this will be the implementation in the next release, we plan to publish it in the next week. Sorry if this currently creates confusion. You can contact us if you would like to test it before its release. It includes also the Monte Carlo Simulation.
Cheers,
Andreas

Birgit

Re: calculation wizard

Post by Birgit » 06 Nov 2012 14:54

Hi Andreas,

thanks a lot for the quick response. I am happy that there is nothing wrong with my computer ;-) and
I am looking forward to the new features! Thanks also for offering the possibility to pretest them, but if they will be released so soon, I can easily wait these few days.

Best regards, Birgit